Update 8/22/2020 Wyoming Public Library will move to Phase 2 June 1st.
Wyoming Public Library COVID-19 Plan
- Staff working in building regular hours.
- Staff maintains health sheet. If sick they must stay home, and if exposed to anyone positive for Covid-19, they will self-isolate for 14 days/take test if deemed necessary. Staff will notify Board President.
- Staff present regular library hours to answer phone, process returns, prepare items for curbside service.
- Continue to promote services through Website/Facebook.
- Keep wifi available for outside use.
- Continue to practice social distancing and sanitizing library.
- Library will begin to be open to the public by appointment only for book check out from ½ hour after opening till ½ hour before closing.
- Computer will be available by appointment only and limited to 45 minutes daily. Due to social distancing, only 1 public computer will be available at a time. Time slots will be given by the hour to allow for proper sanitizing between patrons.
- Staff will be available to help make copies and send faxes.
- Public restrooms are not available.
- Backroom not available to public.
- Library open to the public with extra precautions in place.
o All library services are available with social distancing practices in place.
o Limited number of patrons in library at one time to 10 patrons.
o Public restrooms locked, key available at front desk.
- By appointment only for the last ½ hour of each day. This will allow staff to sanitize daily.
- Computer time will be limited to 45 minutes. Changes may be made at the discretion of the library staff.
- Limited toys(if any) will be available.
- Backroom will not be available to public.
- Library open to the public full hours.
- Replace all removed furniture and slow roll out of toys.
- All computers available and back to 1-hour time limits.
*Inter Library Loan Service will be made available to patrons when the Iowa Shares Courier service resumes.
*** All subject to change based on current Covid-19 restrictions. **